Do you know that aircraft also require check-ups, just like humans, as it is one of the essential aspects to keep them functioning correctly? Usually, an average civil aircraft needs hangar maintenance every 2 years, but it’s more nuanced than that.. Magnetic Group of companies is a large-scale enterprise that focuses on the aviation industry and is subdivided into different niches:-
Proper Aircraft maintenance helps to work smoothly and economically and keeps functioning for long-lasting operation. At the same time, it is essential to keep the safety of your crew members and passengers.
Magnetic Group company has categorized aviation maintenance services into three sections that are as follows:-
- Direct maintenance focuses on aircraft line maintenance.
- Magnetic MRO is a leading provider of base maintenance, major structural repairs, and major modification embodiment services for the aviation industry. Specializing in B737NG/Classic and A320 family aircraft, and has extensive experience completing hundreds of C-, D-, Phase- checks, heavy modifications, and more.
- Magnetic Engines are highly specialized in operations that focus on aircraft parts, which are eliminated from the machinery and sent for fixing or repair. Aircraft parts such as engines may require this kind of maintenance during their lifetime. It is the oldest and most well-established sector of the Magnetic Group of companies. Engine repair, parts inspection, technical consultancy, end-of-lease, and others are among their services.
- Magnetic maintenance offers a range of services, from direct maintenance to magnetic engines; which service do you need depending on the condition of your aircraft? Magnetic Maintenance Group of companies is a one-stop solution for Total technical care aviation, which helps the aviation industry resolve the issue before it worsens. With this approach, the risk of happening accidents reduces to some extent during a flight:-
- Fuel Starvation
- Reduce Crashes Accident
- Systematic failure
- Structural damage
- Instrumental Failure
- Malfunctioning of Engines or Hardware
What Are The Benefits of Regular Maintenance of Aircraft?
Some of the benefits of regular or preventive maintenance of aircraft are mentioned below:-
Assuring Passenger Safety
The most obvious reason for regular aircraft maintenance is that passengers or crew members’ safety is the aircraft’s utmost priority of the aircraft owner. On average, 20 accidents of aircraft related happen at the global level because of mechanical issues. Regular inspections and check-ups will give security of the chances of mechanical or electrical reduction to some extent, leading to increased passenger safety.
Save Costs in the Long Run
Regular aircraft maintenance is as vital as there are more chances of disturbances and issues. This is the only reason the aviation industry experts recommend preventive maintenance that is cost-effective in the long run.
Extended The Life of Your Aircraft
A well-maintained and inspected aircraft include regular check-ups with the addition of necessary fluids to avoid friction. All these are to be recorded somewhere so no parts are left during maintenance.
A well-executed and maintained aircraft means it operates well for the rest of its life without wear and tear. Along with performance, regular maintenance extended the life span of aircraft.
Summing It Up
Magnetic Group.Co is a leading aviation company that specializes in- training, maintenance, and manufacturing products of the aviation industry. You can contact us to get more information about our services. Aircraft need proper care and maintenance for many reasons, including extended lifespan, reduced accidents, saved passenger life, etc.